Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day

Well here we sit at home with snow everywhere. It is soooo beautiful. Iam guessing this will be the last snow for this season. Iam ready for a little spring time. We bought some new outdoor furniture that I want to put out, but so glad we haven't yet. I took the kids and dog out this morning. Not sure who had more fun the kids or the dog.













Kyle enjoyed making snowballs and then wanting to throw them at me. Not somthing I was really enjoying but I guess it's ok a few times snow only comes a few times a year.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I read your comment on Kelly's blog and thought I'd take a look at yours. I love the puppy. When I had gotten mine I felt like I had a baby all over again. Kids and puppies are precious. What is KC preschool kids and how did you get into that career? Heidi

Heidi said...

typo error-- EC preschool kids. heidi

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just found you via Kelly. Dont give up girlfriend...just keep on bloggin'. It takes time for people to know that you are out there. My very first post was on 1/1/08 and I talked to myself for the longest. I felt silly at first but I really enjoyed it... write it and they will find you. See.. I have just found you and now I have a new friend! Take care and keep writting!

Kelly said...

Hey - no one read my blog for about the first 2-3 years that I had one. I don't have any tips except to visit blogs you like and comment and they will come to visit you and it just grows over time.

Joyce said...

Just popped over from Kelly's blog to say hello. I'm pretty new to blogging myself. Your kids are cuties and so is your puppy : )

My own kids are nearly grown but I feel 30 on the inside...does that count? I do have a background in special education and ec ed so we have that in common.

Happy Monday!


My little shudder bug!