Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Frustrated and Done

Have you ever just felt like you want to be done with everything! Well that's how I feel at this very moment. My 5 year old son is giving me a fit and I mean fit about going to bed and Iam soooo frustrated. I hate to feel this way and I feel bad to feel this way especially when I read all the blogs about families going through such hard time. I mean the things I am going through are trivial compared to other blogging ladies.



First I feel my children want listen to me and it's sooo frustrating. I just am unsure of what Iam doing wrong.

Second I am done with not having confidence about myself and feeling so down because of my weight. I mean I did put it on (which I enjoyed :) ) so now I need to take it off but it is so hard.

Third I am about to loss my job and I have never been in this kind of situation before and it scares me.

Fourth my husband can be a a$$ at times and I look at my marriage and say this is not what I planned on .



Like I said this problems seem so silly compared to others but Iam human. It feels good just to write about it and let it out. I just want to be happy with the life God has given me. I pray to him and talk to him but I haven' t gotten any answers. I know that I cannot give up. Well I am off to bed my son has finally calmed down.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

To get your kids to listen try and see if this works... You tell them they have to be in bed by whatever time you set. Of course they may not listen, say nothing. The next day when they ask you for something (ex. park, candy, or something) tell them no because remember when i asked you to go to be in bed yesterday and you didn't do that for me, well I cannot do that for you. They may get sick of hearing no and keep to a better bed time. Also reward when one listens by maybe on non-school nights staying up 30 or 60 minutes longer.


My little shudder bug!