Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A new beginning!

Well Iam offically a Tiger a Metro Tiger that is. I got the call today at 5:25 that I have been offered the job of preschool teacher. I can't even put into words how I feel right now. Iam sooo excited, this is what I have waited since March 16th to hear.

I get to continue working with most of my same children. I get to feel apart of a real school, which has been a while since I have felt that way.

I will however miss two of my best buds, Amee and Avion. They never read this but if by chance they do I just want them to know that I love them so much and I could not have made it through these last 7 years without them and yes Amee we will continue to be the best of friends.

On a different note I want to ask for prayers for my dad next week. He will be having surgery to remove a polyup (missed spelled) and part of his colon. I also want to say a prayer for baby Stellan, I have come to know him through his mom's blog and have really been praying for him and all he and his family are going through and all the other little ones who are in need of prayers right now.

Well that is all for know. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

2 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

YAY!!! Things always work out the way they are supposed to.

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Hey sweet girl. I didn't get to chat with you last night. I will be praying for you this week and your dad, keep us posted ok? =) I love ya and I love what the Lord is working you through right now. I'm so glad that he's provided another job and new opportunities. Keep pressing through k??? see you in a week!

ps- I LOVE your motto on the top.....I needed to read that today. having to give up somethings that I'm just a little sad about.


My little shudder bug!