Saturday, April 4, 2009

If........

So I was cleaning out my daughters closet today and came across this book.

I started thinking how it might be neat to post one question each week from this book. At least for me it will help me be more honest with myself and make me think about things maybe I have never thought about before. So here is the first question :

If you could say one thing to God, what would you say?

This one is hard for me because like many people there are so many things I want to say to God. I just starting getting back into church last September and I have so many questions. I think I would say to him please tell me all about yourself. I know this is what we learn in church but for me to hear it from him himself would be awesome. Me and my husband don't see eye to eye on a lot of religious issues which if very hard for me, so of course since this is new for me I have so many questions and have trouble getting them. Obviously God would be the one to give them to me.

Know it is your turn. Be honest with yourself and look for next weeks question.

3 comments:

jenniedub said...

I think that I would want to probably ask questions more than just say something, you know what I mean? Like why awful accidents happen to great people. I know there are reasons for things I just don't always understand them.

I like this "if" idea...

Kari Lynn said...

I think I would ask why babies have to die. It's just that so many wonderful people on here have lost their babies and I can't even imagine the hurt that they go through.

Melissa said...

A long time ago I use to think that I would ask all sorts of things. Now, I would probably just ask how He could give His only Son so that I could know heaven. I realize more and more everyday that I am so unworthy of the sacrifice that He made.


My little shudder bug!