Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter, New Job

Well Easter was great. We went to church and my aunt came along with us. I was so glad to have her join us. It felt so good to go to church this year on Easter, in the past years we have gong to church on Easter because it was Easter but this year we went because we are involved and we love it. Of course the kiddos were all dressed in their Easter best.
I started my new job today. It was soooo overwhelming. I thought I was going to pull my hair out. Don't get me wrong, I am sooo grateful for this job and very excited, but it is hard to go to a new place after 7 years. There is so much to learn about the school and where things go where things don't go, all the paper work. I know it will all work out, I am going to be doing a lot of praying this next week. Have you ever felt that you were really good at something but when you go to a new place you find your not as good as you really thought. That's kinda how I felt today. the school I came from there were not that many teachers at this school there are a ton. The school goes from Pre-K to 22 years of age. It seems I am not as good as I had once thought. Some might just say it is all in my head. Well whether Iam good or not I know this is what I really love to do and what God put me on this earth for that and to be a mom, I love that even more.

A quick update on my dad. He is doing very well and may even get to come home tomorrow :)

1 comments:

Mulchy Mama said...

Glad to hear about your dad!
I'll be praying for you this week!! I'm praying that God will provide a sweet teacher there to take you under her wing and encourage you. I KNOW God has you there for a reason!! And I think everyone probably feels that way when they start a new job...it's unchartered territory. :) But you're a smart chickie and you'll pick it up soon, I know!!


My little shudder bug!