Saturday, May 16, 2009

Very Random and long

Well I haven't been on here in a very long time and after I talked to my friend
Avion tonight, who by the way informed me to write somthing new, I figured it
was time to post a new blog. So much has been going on in the past month.


I started my new job and I just love it. Kyle started playing T-ball,
Friday was his last day of T-K, Kailey is starting to say more words
( her favorite is NO and MINE).





Kyle playing t-ball


A few weeks ago Kailey decided that our walls needed a
little extra somthing so she thought it would be nice to draw
some nice scibbles on the door, the wall and the dogs kennel.
My husband was sooooooo mad but all I could do was
laugh and take pictures.










A few months ago my mom found my old baby doll hairchair, that I had
used for my babies when I was little and wanted to know if I wanted to fix it
up for Kailey. I was so excited. So tonight I finally got to fix it up.
Here is the before picture








And here is the after:

One more thing, as you all know we got a dog
back in January. She is now almost 5 months old.
She weights 40 lbs and she all puppy.

2 comments:

Avion said...

Thanks for updating your blog

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

What house would not be complete without some scribbles on the wall?? hee hee. ;)


My little shudder bug!