Sunday, May 17, 2009

In memory of Kayleigh Anne Freeman

I have never met little Kayleigh but I have been following her story and have been so touched by it. Today her friends and family are letting pink balloons go in her honor and memory and I wanted me and my kids (Kyle and Kailey) to do the same. I can never imagine what her family is going through but their faith in God is so very strong that I know he will provide for them. As we were letting the balloons go I could just imagine little Kayleigh looking down and seeing the balloons and becoming very excited as chidren do when they see balloons. Right before we let the balloons go my son prayed for her:


Dear Lord,
Thank you for this day and watch over Kayleigh Amen
found it so sweet, he is only 5

Well I will continue to pray for the family and little Kayleigh and one day I will be able to meet this little angel.
























































1 comments:

Megan said...

That is so sweet, we released balloons for her too today, her family is such an inspiration!


My little shudder bug!