Monday, October 5, 2009

It's been a while

Well It had been a very long while since my last blog. Almost 5 months to be exact. Not sure that anyone has really missed it but I decided it was time to post a new on. My son will be 6 on Wednesday. It makes me so sad but happy at the same time. He started kindergarten, the first few days were a bit rocky but now he is fine and he really enjoys school. We went to the fair a few weeks ago and here are some pictures.










This past Saturday we had my son's birthday party at Riverbend Farm. For thoses of you who live in charlotte NC this is the best farm by far to go to . We had the best time. There is so much to do there. We picked pumpkins and when we got home they wanted me to take their pictures with the pumpkins.










0 comments:


My little shudder bug!