Thursday, February 26, 2009

My 30th Birthday

Well I turned 30 on Feb 13th. I was a little depressed at first but I think Iam over it know. It is just a number. On Sat the 22nd I celebrated with friends. We started off at Kabuto's (spelling).












Our waiter was having a great time as well!!!






The food was fabulous. They give you so much. I had the shrimp which was to die for. The sauce itself was great, I need some of that for home. They came out and sang Happy Birthday for me and had a cake for me, with one lonely candle, thats deff. better than 30 :) Well hopefully this will be a great year.


1 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

Hello! I found you over at Kelly's Korner and thought I would stop by. Happy 30th Birthday! I am coming up on 35 and I have to say that I've really enjoyed my 30's. There is something about the wisdom that comes with age but being young enough to enjoy it all.


My little shudder bug!