Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WHY, WHY, WHY?

Why does life have to be so hard and unfair? I don't understand. I am having some major issues with one of my supervisors. There was meeting between me and my supervisors that took place and what was told to me on that day is now being turned around and they are telling their boss a completly different story. I just don't understand the need to lie. I have worked at this job for 6 years and love what I do. Thats what makes this so hard. I want to leave beacuse of my supervisor but I want to stay because of the kids.

It is hard for me to find a job with EC children beacuse the degress and teaching license I have limits me. I love working with EC children and don't want to do anything else. I just don't understand why this women is coming in trying to get people on her bad side. I mean our center is not in the best standings right know due to some things that have happended so why would you want to treat your employees like dirt. She just wants control over everything. Well anyway Iam just gonig to pray for her. There must be a reason I am still here I just wish God would let me know already. I don't know how much more I can take.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Hey Melissa, I am so sorry you are dealing with this frustration at work, but I pray that the Lord would surround you with His peace. We can trust that He is working for our good, even when we can't see it! Be encouraged today!
Love, Faith

Anonymous said...

you know you do not want to leave as you would not see me anymore HA HA

Amee


My little shudder bug!