Monday, September 8, 2008

A little something fun from Faith

I was tagged for the first time by Faith with this "quirky" meme.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the six blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Ok here is goes

1) I always park in the same place at target. When I enter the parking lot I always have
to park to the left at the door and near a buggy thing, so if I have the kids I don't have
to walk a far way. The other day I went with my husband and I told him he had to park
in the spot I always do.

2) I always have to sleep on the right side of the bed when you are facing it. When I sleep I have my leg bent and If I sleep on the other side then I have to turn and face into the other person
and I don't like to face away from the person when I sleep.

3) When I go on vacation, I always always have to take my pillow. I have done this ever since I was a little girl. It just doesn't feel right not to have my pillow.

4) My daughter never has been a day in her short life without a hair bow. This is somthing Iam very funny about. I do not like her hair to be in her face at all.

5) When I go to the grocery store I have a certain order I go up and down the isles. I don't like to do it anyother way because I might forget something.

6) Everyday I have three websites that I must check blogspot of course, people and myspace. I wouldn't want to miss somthing important.

Thanks Faith for my first tag. It was soooo fun!!!!

2 comments:

Faith said...

This is great! I loved learning more about you. I am the exact same way about my pillow. I take it everywhere I go. I was devastated in May when I left my pillow at a hotel...how could I be so foolish! Fortunately the hotel mailed my pillowcase back to me and I had another down pillow to use...it's close, but not the same!

Love that about Kailey and her hairbows. She is so precious!

I'm so glad you played along!

Melissa said...

YAY! You did great! Loved learning more about you!! Good job changing your blog! :)


My little shudder bug!