Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just some thoughts

Well I don't really have much to write about but I felt the need to post something. Kyle got a beta fish today. It is a male and it red but he wanted to name it goldie. Not sure why but it is his fish.

Kyle is going to be 5 in two weeks and it's so hard to believe. It just seems like yesterday I was in the hospital in labor and the doctor telling me he thought this baby was going to be 1olbs. I was thinking holly cow. I ended up having a C-section and he was only 8lbs 11onces. I love being a mom so much and I miss him being young. Kailey is still young but for some reason it's not the same as your first.

Iam so ready to have a different job, not sure how much longer I can work with my current boss, I will continue to pray for her (she needs it)

I guess that is all for now, hopefully my next post will be more exciting.

1 comments:

Faith said...

It was so good to see you and Patrick yesterday! I hope you have a great week.


My little shudder bug!