Thursday, September 11, 2008

A day to remember

So has we all know today is September 11th. It was 7 years today that our world changed forever. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing. I was still in college and was going to a class when I passed by a tv and saw what was going on and there I sat for the next few hours, eyes glued.

Well today when I was driving into my neighborhood someone had hung two american flags on the neighborhood sign. I almost had tears in my eyes. I thought that who ever did that did a wonderful thing. Anyways I just can't even imagine what those people went through. I hope that we never go through anything like that again, the scary thing is that Iam afraid that one day my children may go through something like this because it seems this world is just becoming more scary everyday.

0 comments:


My little shudder bug!