Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lazy 5 ranch





We took a little family trip to Lazy 5 ranch on Friday. If you have never been before I highly recomend it. It is so much fun and the kids love it to! There are so many animals around the wagon, your not sure which one to feed first. This was Kailey's first time and she loved it. She really loved feeding the animals or should I say throwing the feed on the ground.
Kyle loves, loves, loves, animals and was so excited. Everytime we saw an animal he would get so loud and excited. He kept saying hear birdie or hear little goat. Like they would just say ok here we come. Anyway it was so much fun can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

JenB said...

Yay! Look at you! Love the design. I saw it the other day when I was looking around on pyzam. Looks great! And good job on the pics!!

Faith said...

Hey Melissa!! I just discovered you on Jen's "real life friends" list and thought, "I didn't know she had a blog!!"

How fun! Everything looks great!


My little shudder bug!