Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of school

Today was the first day of school for my school kids. I only had 6 kids tomorrow I will have 8. It was not that bad of a day. We had circle time and even made a school bus. The kids loved to paint, it was everywhere. We got to work with the kids on feeding goals and self help skills. Hopefully it will continue to be a succesfull year and not a stressfull year. I will keep you guys up to date. Oh one quick story about one of my little fellows. I will call him D. D was supposed to start back today but the bus took him to the wrong school and no one knew he was not one of their students. Poor little fellow he was just going with the flow. Everything got worked out and he will be with me tomorrow. The bus and other school are at fault. Iam just glad he was safe.

0 comments:


My little shudder bug!