Tuesday, August 19, 2008

IT'S OVER

My summer break that is. I can't believe it's time to go back to work already. Today was my first day back, just getting my room ready for next week. I love what I do however I also love being at home with my kids and not getting into a rut. I feel like when Iam working all my day it like is getting up, going to work, coming home and putting the kids to bed. Somtimes I wish I could stay home with my kids and take care of them instead of taking care of other people's kids. I do feel that this is my calling so I guess there is a reason we aren't rich.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for fixing it!!! YOu need to get back to work Me and Avion have missed your smiling face...

Melissa said...

I know what you mean girl! It's hard going back, but what special ed teachers do is so rewarding... tiring, but rewarding! I hope it's a good year!! Great to see you all today!


My little shudder bug!