Sunday, July 24, 2011

Giving it another try

So I have not posted in a year. I read other people's blogs and just read through all the ones that I have posted over the last two years and realized how great it was to document my life. So I thought I would give it another try. I am not sure if people read these but this is more for me so I am going to have at it again.

Since I have not been on in so long, I wanted to post an up to date photo of my family.
So here we are on our summer vacation. I took this picture with the self timer on my camera. You only have 10 seconds before it takes the picture so I had already had the family in place I turned on the timer and got down there fast and while I was trying to bend down my phone fell out of my pocket into that lovely river you see being us. All turned out well, but it it funny what we will do in order to get a great picture!!!

0 comments:


My little shudder bug!